Translator

Monday 10 November 2014

Thank You Gift Card


Hi Everyone, thanks for your continued support with comments especially with me running behind with all your lovely blogs. Today, I am delighted to be sharing my post as a Guest Designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous after my win with my Cherub Keepsake Box here.
The challenge is 'For all that you do,Thank you'. It describes to make a Thank you gift for this challenge, a hostess gift or a simple thank you card.



My mum asked me around the same time to make a Thank you card for her friend she had stayed with recently in Finland. She explained to me she adored the vintage style, lace, pearls and a very ornate look. I decided to make an easel card and inside the little gift box I placed some Post - it notes. This way she could have it on display and always know where to get a bit paper if needed.


My image is from Pion and my papers are all Maja.


My box I made using my Scorpal board. Sorry I can't show you inside, I realised I didn't have this photo and it is now in Finland.


My die cuts are all Cheery Lynn and the lace is from my craft stash.

Please pop over to Craft Hoarders Anonymous to see the talented Design Team's post of inspiration for this challenge which started last week and you will also see a variety of Guest Designers posting at the same time as myself. Good luck to everyone entering their challenge.


Julie x

Cheery Lynn dies used:


20 comments:

  1. Stunning creation and what a wonderful gift for your mom's friend. Sure to be treasured. I loved the papers, layering and the functional part that it hold post it's. Definitely to be flaunted as a display. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a thoughtful and pretty keepsake Julie, your Mum's friend must have been thrilled to receive it. That vintage/duck egg blue/green is one of my favourite colours...yummy! Have a good week and get fully better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm not sure I have enough words to describe the beauty of this one Julie! What an amazing gift that will be treasured! So many wonderful layers of dies and the keepsake box makes it all the more special! Love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Gift card Julie. I really love all things vintage and this creation fits the bill perfectly. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, this is a gorgeous gift! Love the ornate frame and all the delicate embellishments! So many lovely layers! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project is so wonderful. What a clever idea! I really want to learn to make one of these! That paper is stunning! And those flowers! What a wonderful gift! Thanks so much for guest designing with Craft Hoarders Anonymous this month! I am so please to feature your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful project,love the design and gorgeous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Julie, stunning design and wonderful elegance. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your design is exceptionally beautiful! Live all the die cuts and the colour combination is fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creation is just so beautiful! I love those gorgeous flowers and that pretty lace! thanks for being a guest designer for Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo soft and pretty!!!! wonderful project!!! congrats on being a GDT at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love that beautiful Pion image and you have surrounded her in such an exquisite way Julie. A really beautiful gift which will be treasured I am sure. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a stunning card Julie, love it and I am sure the lady who received it will love it too! Great idea to add the little box for post it notes, nothing like a card that is beautiful and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another stunner Julie,you always create such detailed beauties:)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sumptuous with the abundance of flowers and the prettiest of papers and such a charming image. Your mother's friend will treasure this because it is most certainly a card to be treasured and what a special idea to tuck post it notes inside.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful in each and every little detail Julie - I'm sure your Mum's friend loves it. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super gorgeous card Julie, full of beautiful details... what a great 'Thank you' gift!!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautifful project Julie! all the details!!!! wouw!!!
    Hugs Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a masterpiece! Your ability to layer together all those flowers, die cuts, swirls and flourishes is just wonderful. Thanks for being our guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10